Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Father's Day Skulls

Another Richmonder graces our page today with this nifty painting from Christian D. Leaf. He shares this story, "As a gift for Father's Day I received a copy of SKULLS by Noah Scalin, which inspired me to do a quick painting of a Poppa and Daughter Skull."



As a Dad myself I would have loved to have received the "Skulls" book as a gift if I didn't already have a copy of my own. Being a Father is a wonderfully tough job that I hope every man has the pleasure of experiencing. It definitley changes your life's perspective. Thanks to your family for sharing the skulls with you, and thanks for sharing your inspired painting with us.

"His heritage to his children wasn't words or possessions, but an unspoken treasure, the treasure of his example as a man and a father."
~ Will Rogers Jr.

No comments: