Friday, August 19, 2011

[BONUS] Skull-A-Day RVA Tattoo

My friend Kevin got the ultimate tribute to our beloved hometown of Richmond, Virginia better known as RVA using my Skullphabet font and the logo for Skull Appreciation Day!...


He had now officially joined the elite ranks of fellow Skull-A-Day tattooed folks: Deacon (who got my Ornamental skull on his back), Denis (who got a skull I drew for him when I signed his copy of my book Skulls),  GlobGlob (who also used the Skullphabet for a tattoo), Katrina (who had a tattoo designed for her by Skull-A-Day fans), Danny (who got the Rorschach Skull), Tammie (who got my Acorn Skull), Drew (who also used the Skullphabet for a tattoo), and of course Tatman, Abby, and myself! Any other Skull-A-Day tattoos out there I don't know about?

2 comments:

Abby Davis said...

Love it! He used the 1st Skull Appreciation Day logo and the letters!

KC said...

Welcome to the club, Kevin!

Katrina