Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pyrography Revisited

Natalia reminded us that it has been over 3 years since she last submitted something to us HERE.  She wrote: “This is a wooden ladle with a Mexican Sugar Skulls. I am SO fond of those skulls, and especially love seeing the ones that you feature- they are so beautiful.”



Soupy C says:

Wow this is absolutely amazing.  My jaw dropped seeing the amount of detail that you were able to fit in such a limited space.  My only question is- is this food safe?  Could someone actually use it to serve? Thank you for taking the time to submit another example of your pyrography.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I forgot that I submitted! Thank you, I always feel so honored! Yay! :) *made my day seeing this :)

It is food safe, because I didnt put any finish on it :)