Monday, June 3, 2013

[CONTEST] Win a Brian Christopher Mighty Wallet from Dynomighty

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED! Thank you for participating!

Dynomighty Design is a Brooklyn-based company dedicated to empowering personal expression through their products. It is home of the Original Mighty Wallet. A few years ago, a homeless veteran, Brian Christopher, returned a lost wallet to a police station. This honest act made the news. Dynomighty found out that Brian is an artist and invited him to design a wallet. You can see a video of that design process here. Brian likes to use photographs of people and use them as a guide to create skeletal drawings. Since Dynomighty knows you all love skeletons, they are giving away one of Brian Christopher's Mighty Wallets to one lucky Skull-A-Day fan!




PRIZE INFO: One (1) Might Wallet from Dynomighty with artwork by Brian Christopher. The wallet has 2 large pockets for cash and receipts, 2 credit card pockets that expand to hold multiple cards, and 2 quick access business card pockets. Open, the wallet measures 8" wide by 3.25" high by .125" deep.

HOW TO ENTER: Wallets tend to hold a lot of normal things in them like money, IDs and credit cards. However many of them have something odd stashed in them. To enter this contest, comment below telling us what odd thing(s) you carry in your wallet. For example, in my wallet is a drawing from when my daughter was a toddler, some old paper fortunes, and some movie ticket stubs.

CONTACT INFO: The winner, chosen at random, will be contacted via email by one of the Skull-A-Day editors within 7 days of the end of the contest. If that winner doesn't respond, another winner will be chosen. With your comment, please INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!! Entries are only valid with this information.

WHERE TO ENTER: All entries must be made on this blog post, on Skull-A-Day.com. You CANNOT enter this contest by commenting on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.

CONTEST CLOSES: 11:59:59 PM Eastern USA Time Friday, June 7, 2013.

NUMBER OF WINNERS: One

PRIZE SHIPS: This contest is open to all skull lovers around the world.

IF YOU DON'T WIN: Don't fret, Brian Christopher's Dynomighty wallet is available of sale in their shop. Half of the proceeds from sale of this wallet design go to Brian, and another portion go to a homeless veteran's center.

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Inside my wallet I always keep a tip chart, it comes in handy when calculating the 15% or 20% tip!!

Unknown said...

Inside my wallet I always keep a tip chart, it comes in handy when calculating the 15% or 20% tip!!...sorry I had to repost...I omitted my email address...here it is.....KarmynCaraballo@aol.com

maria said...

i like to keep foreign money from the places I visited so I look worldly. mariayche@gmail.com

phillipjmerrill said...

I carry a playing card from an old Sleeping Beauty board game to remind me of my wife.

Dr. M said...

I carry a miniature shrine in my wallet. It is a 1 inch by 3/4 inch miniature hand stitched trifold wallet, containing an image of the Virgin of Guadalupe, a charm of the Infant of Prague, a tiny printed prayer, a bit of a prayer flag, and a folded segment of a psalm. I found it online.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I always keep my driving licence, money off vouchers and an old penny that was squashed in one of those souvenir shops to remind me of the good old times of days out with my children who are now all grown up.
helencullum@hotmail.co.uk

Unknown said...

I wish we had a pin insert Noah!
I have met some great people from your blogs and I look forward daily at the creativity. I doubt I will win anything but I find every contest to become a chance to admire work of artists as I try to clothe myself by handmade artisans and more-
Tip chart is interesting- 20% as in this economy the adults are doing the jobs teens used to- almost a spiritual thing to give to those that are willing to work hard! I know where the money is going unlike a lot of charities- however animal donations are never in vain .Gimme one :)

Abby said...

I have a sugar packet froma day in high school where my friends and I went to Starbucks and a bunch of people skipping P.E. joined us. One put a brown sugar packet in my wallet and I've moved it from wallet to wallet ever since.

brownjohnjunior@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I carry many things that I do not necessarily need to carry. I carry all the ticket stubs from every movie I have ever seen. Also there is a drawing my friend did when we were 10 and i still keep that in there. I always have band-aids or some kind of hair tie in there. yeah my wallet can get pretty bulky at times.

Kahuna Sue said...

I carry the sticker from the hospital of the day that he died, and a clipping of my sons hair. he passed away in 89

mark.madison75 said...

Inside my wallet I have a conversion sheet for units of measure, it comes in handy almost everyday. mark.madison75@yahoo.com

Ryan Kinney said...

I keep old cancelled credit cards in my wallet so that I always remember to spend wisely and not get in trouble.

Unknown said...

For years, I've carried a beat up, old, temporary tattoo of a skull. Then I say to people "I got a skull tattoo! Wanna see it?" when I show them they always chuckle. It's silly, but I love it.

Anonymous said...

Sugar packet from the jubitz truckstop in Oregon and a dried wildflower from South Dakota. Memories.
burgundy888@aol.com

Unknown said...

I keep an emergency $20 and yes, coffee counts as an emergency some days. the3raleys@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

a tear out of a shirtless Brad Pitt from the Rolling Stone writeup of Fight Club...yep, it is awesome. katrina.monique.martin@gmail.com

Dirty Dave said...

I keep my Shellback and Bluenose cards - just in case I need to prove that I've not only crossed the equator, but sailed above the arctic circle, as well.

InkMarqued said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
InkMarqued said...

A picture of my boys, and adopted daughter, old and tattered. A full silver dime.
inkmarqued@gmail.com

markymark said...

Inside my wallet I keep photos of my wife and kids, some little drawings and notes from my children - one of them was done when my son was 5 yrs old, he's now 24 !!

markymarktaylor@hotmail.co.uk

Meriah Crawford said...

I keep my private investigator registration card in mine, and some emergency funds. I knew a guy once who kept his grandson's dried umbilical cord (the end bit) in his wallet. ICK.

Anonymous said...

In my wallet, I keep a gerbil foot from my first taxidermy lesson. Info@bengregory.co.uk

MomzGoing2BaMechanic said...

Inside my wallet are a few pictures of my daughter cuz I am an annoyingly proud mommy,a 4 leaf clover she had found,membership cards to whatever I signed up for years ago. Who knows, I never look at them to find out. And a ticket stub when I seen B.B. King.

Kevin (Rikitikikevi) McIntyre said...

For years, I've carried a beat up, old, temporary tattoo of a skull. Then I say to people "I got a skull tattoo! Wanna see it?" when I show them they always chuckle. It's silly, but I love it. kmcintyre2004@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce said...

I have a teeny earring in my wallet. I wear 7 earrings (3 & 4 split) but if one fall out or goes missing, it drives me crazy. I feel naked without all 7. So, one extra is handy.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the design!

Joycematney@comcast.net

Stephen Sloan said...

As a magician my wallet contains a single playing card that will match any card you name. Mighty Wallets are pretty magical, too.

Leave a Legacy Not a Footprint said...

A space pen, mini flashlight, lip balm, you never know when they might come in handy!

Leave a Legacy Not a Footprint @gmail.com